We are serious

Serious Publishing™ is a french publishing company established in 2010.



Filo Loco

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholarship, information or review.

5.7.07

Christa Faust - Noir writer


Christa Faust calls herself: “a writer, a cynical, hardboiled bitch with a fetish for noir cinema, tattoos and seamed stockings. I’m older than you think and younger than I feel. I’ve got great gams and perfect size five feet, if you can handle the razor-edged tongue that goes with them." Is that enough for you little dudes ? No ? So listen to that, Christa recently became the “First Lady of Hard Case Crime” when her novel Money Shot was acquired by Hard Case Crime. Hey, I must confess that I don't know so much about her work. I only had the opportunity to read that special Poppy Z. Brite file in French mag "Ténèbres" where she appears and her "Hoodtown" in english. I loved it. This girl rules. I'm gonna steal here the rest of her books.

No comments: