We are serious

Serious Publishing™ is a french publishing company established in 2010.



Filo Loco

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholarship, information or review.

25.5.07

The Omen of Jerry Goldsmith

Jerry Goldsmith was born on February 10th 1929 in Pasadena California and passed away on July 21st 2000. His complete movies bibiography can be seen here.

The late 70's brought Goldsmith his lone Oscar for the avant-garde and ground breaking score to The Omen. Never had a film score been so critical to the movie's atmosphere and dramatic power. Better see this again. I saw many many horror movies since, but The Omen stays as one of my favourite. I remember the first time I watched it alone at local theatre. I was about 12. Great chill.

No comments: