We are serious

Serious Publishing™ is a french publishing company established in 2010.



Filo Loco

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholarship, information or review.

23.11.08

Grand Guignol






Some stuff Grand Guignol related. I always dreamed to go in, through the famous doors, and assist to "Le Système du docteur Goudron et du professeur Plume" (from Edgar Poe's drama)! But the "première" was in 1903!

5 comments:

losfeld said...

A ce niveau là c'est plus de la bave, je vais carrément me faire dessus...

Anonymous said...

ça doit etre propre chez toi ;)

losfeld said...

les carreaux s'en souviennent...

Prisamata said...

So I guess "the" author of Grand Gignol is André de Lorde?

I've always wanted to read some Grand Gignol plays, so please recommend me a special one...

Anonymous said...

hola guapo! I don't know which plays are translated into english or spanish...In french, to me, we ones I love are : Le chateau de la mort lente (castle of slow death)- Lui!- La dernière torture - and so much more!