We are serious

Serious Publishing™ is a french young publishing company.



Filo Loco - Christophe Bier - Jimmy Pantera

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholarship, information or review.

10.12.08

Les Demoiselles de Vienne - Pierre La Police & J. Carreyn





By Cornelius, another great work by Pierre La Police with J. Carreyn. This time, our all time favourite artist goes to the kitchen and cooks some great meals! More to taste here at deadlicious nation!

2 comments:

helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info

filo said...

thank you miss!