We are serious

Serious Publishing™ is a french publishing company established in 2010.



Filo Loco

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholarship, information or review.

20.8.08

Indian Larry - Encounters with a Legend


These are two special souvenirs I keep from Larry. First is this business card from Psycho Cycles, NYC. I first met Larry during a trip to NYC in 1992. Olivier Mosset, Swiss artist living in NYC at the time and hardcore biker riding his rigid panhead (made by Larry) introduced him to me. Years later, in 2003, I met him again in Brooklyn at Gazoline Alley. The pix shows Larry, me sitting in front of him and my friend Joel standing behind. Thanx to Eric for the (poor ;)) quality photo!

No comments: