We are serious

Serious Publishing™ is a french publishing company established in 2010.



Filo Loco

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholarship, information or review.

2.12.09

Hell's Union - Jeff Decker

















Fire today in my mail with this hot book by Jeff Decker ! Incredible collection of vintage cuts... if only they could talk ! Galley edition. 2009.

3 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

I almost got my ass kicked by a Hells Angel trying to take a pic of the back of his jacket. I had NO clue -dUh.. now I know.

Anonymous said...

il vaux vraiment le coup ce livre ??? Je me tate encore...
Jbwiz

filo said...

c'est un peu cher mais c'est le 1er sur ce sujet et la collection de jaquettes de decker est incroyable...donc je pense que ça vaut le coup....je regrette pas l'achat en tout cas !